[mythtv-users] Time Warner Cable- Los Angeles - missing channels?

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Wed Jan 17 17:11:31 UTC 2007

Anyone using TWC (digital) in the Los Angeles area - quick question:

I had to do a channel re-scan last night on the QAM-256 channels.

I found that none of the channels in the 80# multiplex showed up on the
scan; before I had to wipe and re-stock my channel database a few days
ago, they were there.   There are several unencrypted channels in this
block, including the digital versions of a few SD OTA channels (e.g. CBS).

Could someone else using TWC in L.A. do a quick check to see if you still
receive these channels?

Thanks
Bob