[mythtv-users] Time Warner Cable- Los Angeles - missing channels?

Neil Rubin rubin.neil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:57:08 UTC 2007

I'm using TWC digital near Hollywood.  In unencrypted QAM-256, I get:

1. All of the ATSC over-the-air feeds that TWC carries (channels 183-194, on
various multiplexes).
2. Four additional SD channels:  KCBS, WGN, The Weather Channel, and TV101
(currently just color bars).  All of these are on the 108# multiplex.
3. Various on-demand preview channels and free previews.

Try taking a look at the 108# multiplex.  Perhaps we can compare notes
further, if you'd like.

Neil