[mythtv-users] Winmyth

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:51:42 UTC 2007

I think there is very little interest in what you are talking about.
Dedicated frontend systems work perfectly fine with linux.  How would a
windows version improve on the linux version?

Personally I think the application frontend interface (like mythtv player)
is perfect for interfacing a windows desktop PC to a mythtv backend.  The
problem with playing recordings over a samba share is the loss of the
flagged commercial skipping ability (which mythtv player is able to do).