[mythtv-users] The Nokia N800 as a frontend (kind of...)

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Thu Jan 18 01:57:32 UTC 2007

So, I got an N800 over the weekend.  The more I play with it, the more I
 like it!  While one cannot compile mythtv on it (at least I have not
tried), you can get it to play media from your backend:

UPnP
1)  MythTV
The upnp server in MythTV doesn't work with Nokia's Media Streamer.
While I can see the backend, any media I try to play results in 'objet
not found'.  I'm told by a 770 user that Canola does work w/ MythTV's
upnp server.

1a) Fuppes