[mythtv-users] Time Warner Cable- Los Angeles - missing channels?

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Thu Jan 18 03:19:19 UTC 2007

Neil:

I did another scan tonight when I got home, and I got my 80# multiplex
back (must have been crappy signal strength last night), and indeed, it
contains digital SD rebroadcasts of CBS, NBC, KCAL (9), one PBS affiliate,
one of the C-SPAN channels, and a few others I'll never watch (religious
channels and Home Shopping Network, along with a couple of the less
well-known Spanish-language channels).

However, this shows that though we're both with the same company, you have
the multiplexes in a different order than I do...my guess is that you were
with Comcast before TWC ate them?  Out here it was Adelphia.

Bob

http://www.malibyte.net
http://www.malibyte.com