[mythtv-users] Recomended distro???

Mark Abreu mark at gags-r-us.org
Thu Jan 18 11:09:45 UTC 2007

Just another note on Mythdora.  I made the mistake yesterday of trying the "Software Updater" option and it didn't work.  I thought I'd be smart and post a note at the Mythdora site about it, then I proceeded to use yum.  I was told NOT to yum update a Mythdora machine and that I would likely break something.  Mythdora is intended to be installed and left alone - apparently.