[mythtv-users] Winmyth

Mikkel Bystrup Stensgaard mikkel at sudu.dk
Thu Jan 18 15:19:22 UTC 2007

GARETH GLACCUM wrote:
> Hi Mikkel,
> Off the topic a bit
> I tried to subscribe to your site earlier in the week. I had a feature
> request to suggest for your program. One thing that I think would be
> very good to add, is an always on top feature (couldn't find it if it
> is there). If I remember corectly, setting z-order to -1 sets this on
> MS windows, and should be a relatively easy thing to add (checkbox
> style or something similar). I am willing to try and help out on any
> coding work etc. but at the moment my time would be too limited to
> support a full porting of the code I think (depending on how clean it
> is).
> Gareth
>
> */Mikkel Bystrup Stensgaard <mikkel at sudu.dk>/* wrote:
>

>     It is meant as a alternative for certain things that is nice to do
>     in an
>     application-style interface ;)
>

>     \Mikkel
>     http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/

I released 0.3.4 yesterday and sent out a message on the mailinglist,
but maybe I forgot your email (it is a manual "mailinglist"). I created
a mailinglist on sourceforge which is used in the future.. There is a
link on the webpage.

Always-on-top is already implemented, but there was a bug which made it
useless before version 0.3.4 :). (The 'A' key is used to toggle
always-on-top)
Please mail me if it still does not work in 0.3.4

\Mikkel