[mythtv-users] Blockbuster Online

Adam Anderson adamand at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 18 17:35:30 UTC 2007

I searched and didn't find much in the archives, about a myth blockbuster
online plug-in, except that the main drawback is no RSS feeds.  I am
guessing they are talking about RSS feeds for your own queue, because
blockbuster does have RSS feeds for things like "top 100" rented movies and
things like that.  I did see this is called "mythbuster" in the feature
request section of the wiki.  Blockbuster just re did there site about 2-3
months ago, so maybe things have changed.

Ok on to my point, it appears someone made a similar app for the tivo
modding community, which can do blockbuster and netflix.  FYI I haven't used
it so don't know if it works.  After a few minutes of looking around it
looks like it is a plugin for a program called Galleon, which looks like it
runs on a PC and the tivo can connect to it.  So the plugin from what I can
tell is written in java and the source is available on sourceforge.  Does it
look like this can be used?

Release Thread:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=323440
SourceForge: http://movierentals.sourceforge.net/