[mythtv-users] Harmony 550

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Thu Jan 18 20:00:49 UTC 2007

OK, now that I have everything pretty much working, I'd like to set things
up with the Harmony 550 remote that I got for Xmas.  I've already gone
through and set it up through their site for everything else in my system.
 For PVR, I selected "MythTV" (I was pleased to see that it's actually a
canned option).

Now, I assume I need to set up lirc.  I have a USB IR receiver and lirc is
installed but not configured.  Does anyone have a working lirc.rc file for
this remote, or could point me to a site which will tell me how to do it?

Thanks
Bob