[mythtv-users] Mythbackend Segfault on Delete

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 18 21:59:35 UTC 2007

Hi Kirk,
Have the files actually been deleted? If you go back to the 'Recorded
Programs' section does mythbackend segfault again?

I ask because this evening mine started doing something very similar. I have
been able to delete before without any issues. But sometime between 8 pm and
9:30 today, my mythbackend now dies when I enter recorded programs. All that
I have done on the machine in that time, is delete 2 programs via the
mythweb, and the system started recording ER.
Gareth