[mythtv-users] HD-3000 quick guide question

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Jan 18 23:12:09 UTC 2007

Okay - I've finally find KNTV-DT on my HD3000 card - it shows up as
channel 116#0.  The question is how to get guide information for it in
the SF Bay Area (Burlingame, to be specific)

I've already got KNTV as channel 3 on my PVR-150 tuners, and KNTV-DT on
my firewire box (channel 703).  So I went into the channel editor on the
backend, and copied the xmltvid from 703 to 116#0, renamed 116#0 to
116_0, edited the channel name to match 703 (KNTV-DT), and ran
mythfilldatabase.

No dice...

did I miss a step?

	-I