[mythtv-users] HD-3000 quick guide question

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Fri Jan 19 00:27:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 16:22 -0800, Robert Tsai wrote:
> > Hmm... just updated the xmltvid again, changed the channel number (in
> > the backend channel editor) to 11_1, and ran mythfilldatabase manually
> > without any options. No change.  I mean... I'm picking up the station
> > just fine - just no guide data...isn't setting the xmltvid supposed to
> > tell it to pick up the guide data?  I've also got "use on-air guide"
> > checked... just because the other working DVB channels have it checked
> > to... why do I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious here?
>
> Did you add this new KNTV-DT to your zap2it channel lineup?

Yep!  And for a while, mythfilldatabase kept pulling it from zap2it.  So
I renamed the channel in setup from 11_1 to 11-1, re-enabled it in the
listing in zap2it, ran mythfilldatabase, and saw that now that the names
match, it no longer removes it from zap2it.  But it still doesn't have
any listings in the guide... I'm not thinking that it's zap2it's fault
on this one - if they had dropped digital NBC, someone on this list
would have noticed by now... ;)

	-I