[mythtv-users] Ubuntu - edgy PVR250 setup

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:47:32 UTC 2007

I had a question with regard to getting my PVR250's set up correctly
in Ubuntu. Actually the driver and firmware installation was a breeze
my question/problem is when I captured some test video it was played
in a window, how do I make this full screen? Was that simply because
it was a test in mplayer and not through Myth?

Also, what about setting the defaults like in Fedora is this needed?

# /usr/bin/v4l2-ctl -s ntsc
# /usr/bin/v4l2-ctl -i 0
# /usr/bin/v4l2-ctl -v width=720,height=480

Thanks,