[mythtv-users] Vertical sync problems with PVR-150

David Bower dbower at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Jan 19 18:08:26 UTC 2007

I noticed the same problem, I have 2 PVR-150's thou.. but it seems to be
worst when the CPU utilization in TOP is around 60% or higher.
Generally When I am "recording" one show and watching another.
I have a Nivida 6800 Ultra Video card that at the time was on the 8776
drivers.

What worked wonders for me was to install the latest nvidia Drivers 9746
and the problem went away.

Dunno if this it the case for you thou.