[mythtv-users] MythTV vs Media Center - funny

Bill Williamson bill at bbqninja.com
Sun Jan 21 04:14:00 UTC 2007

On 1/21/07, Mark Abreu <mark at gags-r-us.org> wrote:
> I have to admit by MythTV attempts so far haven't been without their bumps but I've got live TV working every time I've tried it.

I work with 100% MS stuff for my job and even microsoft employees are
unhappy with MCE.  Vista Ultimate is a HUGE step up, but it still
flakes out quite a bit.  It also has a bit of "if it's not working,
reinstall and hope it works this time" instead of the annoying but
fixable "your ivtv version must have changed, or..." type of problems.