[mythtv-users] DVB Radio

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 05:05:12 UTC 2007

On 21/01/07, Bill Williamson <bill at bbqninja.com> wrote:

> 1. I cannot find anything about recording profiles in mythtv-setup.
> Could you maybe tell me the menu structure to look under?

Sorry - you found the setting I meant in the frontend settings below.
I must have imagined it was in mythtv-setup.

> 2. Under recording profiles in mythfrontend (in the options section)
> there are only options about "Recording Type" which lists "Normal,"
> "Tv Only", and "Audio Only."  Mine was set up on "Normal".

If set to 'Normal', all streams should be recorded. However, there is
a trac ticket (http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2300) concerning
where DVB radio fails even if your recording profile is set to
'Normal' . The ticket states the problem the ticket submitted was
having was fixed in revision 11815. Which version of MythTV are you
using?

# mythbackend --version

> 3. When I try to change to a DVB radio channel, the backend log says this:
> "2007-01-21 15:04:04.459 DTVSM(0) Error: We want 0 audio and 1 video streams
>                         But have 1 audio and 0 video streams"

That's the message I was getting until I reverted back from 'TV' to
'Normal' - this gives the value of 'all' in the database I mentioned
earlier in the thread - and I've not had a problem since.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/