[mythtv-users] MythFrontend on OSX + MPEG2 on OSX

Christian Beer chbeer at web.de
Sun Jan 21 15:44:44 UTC 2007

This page http://www.apple.com/quicktime/mpeg2/ says, that you need
the add-on to play mpeg2. Does it work for you? Do you probably have
a program installed that brings the mpeg2 decoder with it.

I also tried copying the file to my hdd. But the only thing that
happens is that QT works (so much, its ventilator starts running) in
the background and doesn't show anything. No window, nothing.

Thanks for your help!

Christian