[mythtv-users] Where to get a S/PDIF adapter?

Mark Abreu mark at gags-r-us.org
Sun Jan 21 19:11:00 UTC 2007

I have a Biostar M7VIG 400 motherboard that seems to work with MythTV.  This MB has a S/PDIF 3-pin header but didn't come with anything to bring it outside.  I've spent some time with Google and am surprised that I haven't been able to find the part I need.  A question sent via the Biostar site has so far gone unanswered.  I suspect my cheapest solution would be a coax version but I'd also like to find a optical option if possible.

Mark.