[mythtv-users] Recomended distro???

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 21 23:07:55 UTC 2007

Ah, ok. Please excuse me.

I had this idea that you'd successfully installed Fedora and then it
broke when you were configuring MythTV on it; that you were unable to
either roll back the things that you'd changed or succeed in
installing further. I guess that I assumed that, being here, you were
further along in the Linux process.

I have to concede that I found some installs didn't make any sense at
all when I was first using Linux, and even a year in I resolved one
problem with a format. Problems at this stage surely are OT for this
list, mind. I'm quite amazed by the number of people who I've seen
posting here for whom MythTV has been their first Linux experience -
amazed, that is, that so many have survived and ultimately been
successful!!

My apologies,

Stroller.