[mythtv-users] Upgrade to HDTV from SDTV Question, 1.5 (now 2.6) year old system

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 05:02:23 UTC 2007

I just realized my system was actually 2.6 years old, though it feels like about 1.5 years thanks to MythTV.  Is that a good thing?

OK, it looks like I can get a "budget" San Diego 4000+ for about $75 (my Venice 3000+ was $157), which reportedly works on my board.  Guess this is probably the best route for HDTV and minimizing pause chop.