[mythtv-users] switching to Ubuntu from Fedora???

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jan 22 10:39:58 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 10:45:47PM -0800, casey dunn wrote:
> Just did the exact oposite.  Everything was running too smoothly so I
> moved from Ubuntu + I don't remember who's packages to FC6 and atrpms
> .21 packages.
>
> I'd echo pretty much everything else said here Ubuntu felt a but
> faster.

Note that the packages marked as 0.21 at ATrpms' bleeding section are
built in debug mode - w/o having actually compared I'd guess
0.20/release should have better performance than 0.21/debug.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net