[mythtv-users] Messed up DB connection!

Rodney Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:21:25 UTC 2007

On Jan 22, 2007, at 11:01 AM, David Campbell wrote:

>> However, lately I have been using my notebook at work and their
>> default network is 192.168.1.0/24, so I have reconfigured my home
>> network to the 192.168.1.0/24 so that it would be easier to connect
>> the their network.
>
> Isn't this what dhpd is for ;)

Not if you want to easily ssh/ftp/telnet/you choice into a dhcp
client. You first have to find the MyhtTV box before you can ssh into
it.

I have dhcp turned off on all computers for that very reason.

---
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: