[mythtv-users] Retrieving zap2it Data for HD Channels

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Jan 22 22:42:59 UTC 2007

I'm having trouble retrieving programming data for a new HD-5500 card I've
installed. The card *does* find a handful of HD channels through Myth's
channel scanner and I *can* make successful manual recordings with the card. I
have created a new digital lineup at zap2it for my system (Astound - Walnut
Creek CA).

But when I select 'Fetch channels from listing source' in myth-setup, nothing
happens. The 'xmltvid' field for the auto-scanned channels remains empty.

Should I manually enter the xmltvid values? Where would I find those values.

Is there some other process to allow mythfilldatabase to work?

Thanks,
Kirk BOcek