[mythtv-users] Retrieving zap2it Data for HD Channels

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Jan 22 22:55:02 UTC 2007

Thanks, Kevin, the zap2it link was the thing I needed. I swear I wandered all
over their site trying to find listing info.

In this case, I don't yet have a frontend connected to this host. It will be a
backend-only server. I'll be doing the editing through the channel editor in
mythweb.

Thanks again,
Kirk Bocek