[mythtv-users] What is current status of MacOS X Backend?

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:58:30 UTC 2007

>   I also have a Mac OS X back-up server so in the interests of reducing
> power

I'm  sorry I don't have a helpful reply to offer, and I suppose you probably
have a USB TV tuner, but I find the idea of using a PowerMac/Mac Pro to
conserve power singularly hilarious.

I run a couple of mac frontends at home, and I have a couple of PCIe slot
endowed macs in my office that are practically begging for PVR
functionality, but I'm not a developer, and even if I was - I probably
wouldn't devote much time to an OS X backend