[mythtv-users] "Jump To" fields in Mythweb WAP interface

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:43:45 UTC 2007

I'm using a Nokia E61 with Mythweb and have noticed that when you go
to the listings page the "Jump To" fields (time drop-down and date
drop-down) default to yesterday morning. Is there any reason for this?
I would have thought they would default to the current time slot on
today's date. I'm asking because I found it really confusing when I
used it a couple of days ago to find a program listing - I thought the
programs displayed were for that time slot rather than the time
indicated by "Currently Browsing". I know it's clear once you read it
all properly and get the hang of it, but I did get in a right pickle
over it!

PS - WAF went off the top of the scale when I managed to set a program
to record for her even though we were at a cricket match all day!
Isn't MythTV great :)

Regards,
Phill