[mythtv-users] Fwd: xbox recommendations

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Tue Jan 23 11:41:48 UTC 2007

On 1/23/07, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > One other thing that's different is that the UI is controlled via the
> > > gamepad, not a remote control.
> >
> > Since when? I've been using it for couple of years with remote control
> > (OFA) just fine.
>
> Ooooh - sounds interesting. Do you have to do anything special or does
> it just work with the XBox DVD remote add-on?

Just the regular xbox dvd remote receiver. The original xbox remote
works fine, but i just use my one for all device.

David: thanks for the info you got it more silent. I need to fiddle
around that fan a bit one day again. I broke a few fans sawing them
smaller until I found one that fit. Too bad it wasn't as silent as
yours.