[mythtv-users] DVI-D/HD video card recommendation

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Tue Jan 23 14:19:49 UTC 2007

As far as I understand DVI pushes analog and digital over a DVI-I Cable,
certain pins are used for certain signals.

That being said, I have a 7300GS the is connected with a DVI-D to HDMI cable
and is playing 1080p(1920x1080) just fine.  As far as I can tell with the
Specs online, it was a driver issue that prevented this resolution when the
cards first came out, but that is no longer the case.