[mythtv-users] Channel Up Not Working Properly

moodyjunk at frontiernet.net moodyjunk at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 23 16:41:33 UTC 2007

I check all 3 tuners and the all behave the same way, so it's a
general setting somewhere.

I used mythtv-setup to rescan my channels and all is well now, but I'd
like to know what I did to mess things up so I can avoid doing that
again.  Apparently the problem was in the mythtv database somewhere.

Is it possible that I had some favorite channels set somehow for
channels 3..6 causing channel up to stay within the favorite list?
How do I check what channels are in the favorite list?

Thanks for the help.