[mythtv-users] New card from pchdtv.com?

Joel Turner jturner421 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 18:49:16 UTC 2007

While I don't disagree that the hardware sounds intriguing, I think Jack
needs to work on the customer service component of his company as it
leaves lot to be desired.

I have a broken HD-3000 card that I e-mailed the company about on
December 11, 2006.  I received a reply on January 5 from Jack Kelliher
requesting more information and promptly e-mailed back a response.  I
e-mailed for a status on January 19th and still have heard nothing
back.  Their web page lists no number to call so I can not follow up.
It's been a frustrating experience to date.