[mythtv-users] Recording Grouping feature in .20 question

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:10:38 UTC 2007

Thanks Chris for the detail it's much appreciated.

When you say "cross mount" do you mean NFS? Essentially setting up the
network for accessing the directory then add it to the Storage Group.

2 further questions.

1) I'm not in front of my box at the moment so I'm assuming that you
could add another Storage Group how does Myth deal with multiple
groups? would you be able to assign certain recordings to certain
groups?

2) After adding a new drive to the group will Myth randomly use the
drives or will it wait for the first to fill then use the second and
so forth?

AJM,