[mythtv-users] Can't Get Channel Icons Into Program Guide

moodyjunk at frontiernet.net moodyjunk at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 24 05:31:16 UTC 2007

I've followed the instructions at
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-9.html#ss9.5 to download and
install channel icons into the Program Guide, but I only get 2 icons.
The mkiconmap.xml seems to be created OK and
      mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map iconmap.xml --update-icon-map
also seems to run OK.  Two icons are indeed now shown in the Program
Guide which were not shown before.

What is the path for the icon files so I can check to see if they are
indeed in my filesystem?  Assuming that I only have the 2 there, any
suggestions where on the web I can manually download icon files to
populate the directory?

If the icons are in the required directory, any idea why they aren't
all showing in the Program Guide?

Thanks.

Jerry