[mythtv-users] proprietary ATI driver - PART 6

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:05:17 UTC 2007

I'm on gentoo and have the 8.33 driver working, I had to enable
texture overlay, and enable the hack in the myth svn source, but all
is working now.

Still having some issues with vertical scan (when it pans left or
right i see some weird scan lines or something, jumpy video).. but I
think that's because of my tv..

Thanks,
Matt G