[mythtv-users] HDMI cable question

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:33:14 UTC 2007

If i'm driving my tv using a hdmi cable from my myth box, is it
possible to get a breakout connector for the audio (I believe it is
just SPDIF), which would allow me to 'inject', my spdif out from my pc
to my tv.

That's a bit confusing, let me try a diagram:

SPDIF /

Sorry if my diagram screws up as well.

Thanks in advance, buck