[mythtv-users] Mythbackend Segfault on Delete SOLVED!!

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Jan 24 21:47:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 01:41:59PM -0500, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> >> I don't want to do a full yum upgrade every time I want just a few
> >> updated packages...
> >
> > Why not?
>
> Take my libdv/dvgrab example from above. All I wanted was those bits
> from updates-testing. I wanted to stick with the formally released bits
> for everything else.

I agree, for pulling in stuff from repos labeled "testing" and similar
one should better use the brain-powered depsolver :)

BTW the same is true for using ATrpms' bleeding stuff, e.g. even
though there is mythtv 0.21 in there, I would never endorse people to
blindly update against atrpms-bleeding. I'm arguing about GA intended
repos like "updates-released" or "atrpms-stable".
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net