[mythtv-users] HDMI cable question

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:01:04 UTC 2007

There are a few video cards with HDMI connectors available what include an
audio input header on the PCB.  You then connect a cable from the spdif
output header on your motherboard/soundcard to the header on the videocard
to accomplish what you want.  I don't think there are any external adapters
or cables that do this.  Unfortunately if somebody did make a DVI-D+spdif
--> HDMI cable I think the sales volume would be low requiring an
uncompetitive price.