[mythtv-users] HDMI cable question

Mike Poublon poublon at geeksoft.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 24 23:47:11 UTC 2007

Out of curiosity I went searching and found a few ready made boxes that
let you connect dvi+spdif to hdmi. Unfortunately, like Ryan predicted
they aren't cheap.

http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=3570
http://www.grandbeing.com/V02/grandbeing-a-dh0101-e.htm
http://www2.dvigear.com/codvidiautoh.html
http://www.lenexpo-electronics.com/product.php?productid=16588

There are probably others, but they are all falling into the same price
range ($250 - $300).