[mythtv-users] My Perennial Problems with XvMC

Mythtified mythtified at extrahip.net
Thu Jan 25 04:51:25 UTC 2007

Hi - wonder if anyone else has noticed this? I am experiencing the exact
same behavior in my system. When running the BE and capturing HD-3000
programming, mythfrontend shows heavy pixelation and crackling sound (this
is SD and is observced with XvMC, straight XV and also with libmpeg -
mplayer works fine by itself). If I stop Mythfrontend and go to another FE
system upstairs, the picture is great! Something strange going on with my
nvidia card and the HD-3000. Others have had similar problems:

http://pchdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10335#10335

I have also posted there as well - I am currently the last post on that
list.

Any info appreciated...