[mythtv-users] Myth LiveTV over a network

Robin Hill myth at robinhill.me.uk
Thu Jan 25 12:29:02 UTC 2007

On Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 12:15:19PM -0000, Firejack wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how I watch/Stream LiveTV on my Windows machines? Or
> point me at a guide?

There's a couple of tools you may want to look at.  WinMyth is a windows
frontend for MythTV (though it doesn't look to have been updated in a
while and I could never get it working properly) and can be found at
http://winmyth.sourceforge.net.  There's also MythTV Player which is a
more recent application and details are in the Myth wiki at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Windows_Watching_Recordings_in_Windows_with_MythTv_Player.

HTH,
        Robin
--