[mythtv-users] Keep only one episode of a show

me at blaue0.net me at blaue0.net
Fri Jan 26 09:17:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm currently trying to set up recordings for some shows my family
watches weekly. However, I want that only one episode is available for
watching, because the shows  refer to the current week.

I tried in mythweb with the setting "No. of recordings to keep". This
is set to 1 now. However, the upcoming recordings screen lists all
showings except the first one as "Too many recordings of this programm
have already been recorded".

How can I schedule the shows that they get deleted every time a new
epiosode of the same show is recorded?

Christian