[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 6 won't boot after installation (x86_64)?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:28:42 UTC 2007

Install Ubuntu.... I had problems also getting FC6 going, user error, maybe??

I went with Ubuntu after getting a lot of good feedback. I also found
a number of articles on the web with regard to doing the install, so
all in all it was worth it.

I compiled SVN on a slave the other day and like I said in the other
thread that's currently going the install was brainless, I'm spending
less time tracking down OS problems now...

Just my 2 cents worth...

AJM,