[mythtv-users] HDHomerun and previews (crashes backend)

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:13:32 UTC 2007

Geez.  OK, so nobody else on the planet seems to have this problem?  Gulp.
Perhaps I'm just screwed. :-)

One other thing I forgot to mention which, now seems glaringly important
(blush)...I only see this issue on one particular channel (I can hear the
groans already).  It's a PBS station.  I should probably just remove it from
the channels I tune with the HDHR but the problem is that PBS has some
really nice HD content.

Mainly I'm raising this issue in case developers are interested in trying to
improve the robustness the system (HDHR+MythTV).  Mind you, I know that is a
lot of work so I'm not demanding it.  I'm just pointing out the issue to
give people the chance to make it robust.

P.S. - This is not related to video thumbnails.  I turned those off long ago
because they introduces latency and hiccups while trying to browse shows.

--
Mike