[mythtv-users] Need help with xorg.conf for Pioneer 50" Plasma

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:38:31 UTC 2007

Greetings...

I have myth running successfully with an S-video connection to my old 32"
Sony TV for a couple years.  I am capturing SD with PVR-250s and I have some
sort of nVidia GEFORCE video card (VGA and S-video output only).

Recently purchased a Pioneer 50" plasma, so I *think* I should be connecting
with a VGA cable instead of S-video (better video quality I assume), and my
old xorg.conf probably needs an facelift.  The Pio has a native resolution
of 1365x768.

Can anyone offer advice or a copy of their xorg.conf?

Thanks!
Larry