[mythtv-users] HDHomerun and previews (crashes backend)

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:07:10 UTC 2007

Now that I really think about it my issues with PBS are actually even more
specific.  I can go so far as to narrow my problems down to Sesame Street
and Bob the Builder.  In hindsight I should have labeled the thread "Sesame
Street crashes backend" or "Bob the Builder refuses to be thumbnailed". :-)

Previously I assumed this was a general problem that just happened to have
manifested itself with these two shows but now that I've thought about it I
realize that there is something highly specific about this problem.

I guess at the end of the day FFMPEG just doesn't like Bob the Builder.

--
Mike