[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 6 won't boot after installation (x86_64)?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri Jan 26 21:15:54 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 10:28 -0500, A JM wrote:
> Install Ubuntu.... I had problems also getting FC6 going, user error, maybe??

People have Myth running well on both Ubuntu and Fedora. Either will
work. In the end, my advice is always to go with what you are most
familiar with, especially when you want to run something bleeding edge
like Myth. You will be better able to figure out problems for yourself
if you are running a distro that you are familiar with.

--Greg