[mythtv-users] Quiet CPU Cooler Recommendations

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Jan 26 23:17:49 UTC 2007

I guess I just haven't found a fan that's 'too quiet to hear.' Sure, that
would be fine. All I know is that the super-dooper quiet Zalman that I bought
for my existing box is still making too much noise (even with the speed
adjustment turned *all* the way down) for our bedroom.

I'm just pretty sure that the 18-22dB quoted at one of the silent PC sites is
gonna be too loud.