[mythtv-users] using cable freq for broadcast HDTV

Gary M garymcm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 17:31:19 UTC 2007

On 1/25/07, Dave D <dave726 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried setting only the xmlid in the frontend and it worked!

I am having the problem as you originally reported. I used the
frontend to enter the channel id but mythfilldatabase finds nothing.
The id i am using is the same regardless of whether I use the OTA or
Digital Cable lineup and I bound each to an input on the HDHR I am
using. It is something like I11052.labs.zap2it.com, for the local
Boston NBC affiliate.

When you wrong  "only" in your post, did you mean you blanked out the
other values?