[mythtv-users] Copying database and recordings to a new box

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 20:33:42 UTC 2007

I recently moved my backend to new hardware.  But I didn't move any
recordings.  I just moved the list of previously recorded shows.  I
recommend you have a marathon session and watch any recording that you can't
replace.  then deleate all the recordings.  That will make the switch to new
hardware a lot easier.