[mythtv-users] Issue playing DVD ISOs using PVR-350 TV-out audio

Chris & Ruth ruth at ruthandchris.org
Sun Jan 28 19:59:01 UTC 2007

Hello,

When trying to play DVD ISOs through the internal player (Myth 0.20 on
Fedora 6) and through my Hauppauge PVR-350 TV-out I don't get any audio
through the TV. Audo works fine for TV recordings (video and audio
through the TV).

Before you ask, I don't have access to a sound card as I'm reusing an
old blade from work which doesn't have any audio hardware and the form
factor means I can only attach one PCI card (which is my Hauppage).

Any shared wisdom would be much appreciated!

Thanks!