[mythtv-users] Which theme do you use?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:59:33 UTC 2007

> Ok.. This has probably been discussed before, but searching the archive I
> see tons of matches on theme, but none just about which to use and why?

I use MythCenter - it's very attractive and fully functional (not all
themes are - eg some might be missing panels for recent additions such
as showing the program details when setting up a recording). It also
has a wide version, I believe.

There's also a theme that allows you to customise it to be what you
want it to look like. It's called Myxer.

Regards,
Phill